Two resource persons were invited on this Training Program for Community Leaders.
- Prof. Anis Ahmad
The Vice Chancellor of Riphah International University Islamabad and a Meritorious Professor of Comparative Religion.
- Shaikh Ossama al-Azzouni,
Director of Asia region for World Assembly of Muslim Youth.
- Qur’an and Sunnah as Sources of Islamic Thought (by Dr. Anis Ahmad)
- Meaning and Methodology of Da’wah (by Dr. Anis Ahmad)
- Features of Western Thought (by Dr. Anis Ahmad)
- The Leadership (by Dr. Anis Ahmad)
- Re-Order of the Mind (by Sheikh Ossama Al-Azzouni)
- From Weakness to Renaissance (by Sheikh Ossama Al-Azzouni)